Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
- Measuring range 4 to 7 pH, accuracy 1 pH.
- Sufficient for 8 measurements.
- Soil test set for easy determination of the pH value of cultivated soil.
- You can easily compare the result with the color scale to see the pH value at a glance.
pH-Bondest is a pH soil test set, and it consists of a sachet of ph soil test powder, a bottle of distilled water, and a test tube. All steps for determining the soil pH value are explained in detail on the enclosed leaflet.
With this PH test kit, you can check the PH value of your soil. Sometimes a wrong PH-value in the soil can cause trouble if the inappropriate soil has been selected. If your plant leaves turn yellow, it's a wise choice to start looking for the problem by checking the pH value of your soil and water.
- Add 10mm—Soil into the plastic tube.
- Add 25mm distilled water ( included).
- Add 1 Tablet to the tube and shake till it dissolves.
- Wait until the soil settles on the bottom and the solution eventuates.
- Compare with the color scale on the package.